Sunday, June 7, 2015

Special Edition: CAMP!!!!!!!


I don't know about you guys, but our young women have something EXCITING this week--GIRLS CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a first level camper, and I am waaaaaaaaay pumped about this new and (hopefully) wonderful experience!

When I get home, I'll post four 'Special Edition' entries, one for each day of camp. Each SE camp post will include the camp certification requirements I completed each day (for a sampling of the first camp requirements, click here), a description of some of the classes, the FOOD (because if you know me, you know that I LOVE food!!!) and other fun activities. 

In the comments, you can tell me about YOUR awesome, awful, happy, sad, nasty, embarrassing, or surprising camp moments, whether as a leader or young woman. I'd love to read them!

Happy June, everybody!

You can share That Little Pink Book through email, Twitter, YOUR blog, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+ using the gray bar of buttons at the bottom of each post!

No comments:

Post a Comment